Tenancy Deposit Protection with my|deposits

My Deposits

Do you take deposits from Tenants?

Do you use Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) agreements for your Tenants?

Does the Tenancy Agreement start on or after 6th April 2007?

Is the property in England or Wales?

If you answered YES to all of these questions, your tenant's deposit must be protected by a government-approved tenancy deposit scheme, such as mydeposits.

Hamilton Fraser Insurance administer my|deposits, a simple insurance-based scheme that allows its members to hold onto their deposit for the duration of the tenancy.


Get a landlord insurance quote Service is extremely helpful and efficient. You have been an absolute Godsend. Dr Riaz Mahmood